Volunteering with the Hoggard Bands
Volunteers are an important part of the success of the John T. Hoggard Bands. As boosters, it is critical that we continue to offer, and encourage, many volunteer opportunities for parents, extended family, and friends of our band students.
Parents, family, or community members volunteering to assist students in an unsupervised setting away from school personnel are subject to a background check. If you have not completed a background check through New Hanover County Schools, please click on the Secure Volunteer Portal link under "Quick Links" to the left, and follow the instructions.
If you have additional questions or concerns regarding our volunteer opportunities, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Kristine Peterson, at email@example.com.
If you are interested in volunteering with the John T. Hoggard Band Boosters, please follow the steps below:
1. Log onto www.charmsoffice.com
2. Click Enter/Login at the top right of the screen.
3. Enter the password for John T. Hoggard Bands*.
4. Click the arrow to the right of the Volunteers tab at the top of the screen.
5. Click Volunteer Opportunities
6. Select the volunteer opportunity you are interested in.
7. Click the Show Volunteer Oportunities button.
8. Fill in the required information.
For a list and detailed description of our volunteer opportunities,
please click here.
*If you do not have the John T. Hoggard Bands password, please contact Rod Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org.